When you turn onto Lundy Road from Rt 209, it’s 4.3 miles up that road (Check your odometer). Keep the river on your left and stay on the main gravel road. Here are some mile markers to help guide you along the way!
• 1.2 miles - there is a bridge on the left that continues straight.
• 2.0 miles road splits, bear to the left.
• 2.7 miles - there will be a dilapidated stone building on the left.
• 4.3 miles you have made it! Take that left over the bridge with private bridge sign.
• Turn here and head behind the Main House to park in the parking area.
Once you turn onto Lundy Road you will have NO reception. It will take 15 minutes to drive up the road to the bridge. It seems like you are driving into the abyss, but you are heading the right way!
The landline at the farm is 845.647.4607 but again you will lose reception but trust you are almost there!